- I took my brother and sister to see the movie adaptation of John Greens’ The Fault in Our Stars.
- I made a bet with them that they would both cry, to which they both adamantly denied.
- The movie theatre was packed with tweens, teens and twenty-somethings. The giggling was unbearable.
- The girl beside me started crying after the first fifteen minutes and kept up a steady sniffle throughout the movie.
- The actor who played Augustus Waters completely stole my heart.
- At some point I became aware that my thirteen-year old sister was weeping.
- My brother shifted several times in his seat, but didn’t cry.
- I cried so much, I used all my tissue and had to blow my nose on my scarf.
- I will miss these two.